Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A new Benedictine blog.

Susan at Musings of a Discerning Woman drew my attention to Narrow at the Outset, a new weblog by Sister Steph, a young, recently-professed member of the Sisters of St. Benedict of Ferdinand, Indiana. In her first few days as a blogger, Sister Steph has put up thoughtful posts touching on the Benedictine Rule, educating youth about social justice and the cultural differences one encounters when moving from the East Coast to Indiana and in moving from lay to religious life. I look forward to reading Steph's future posts, and I commend her blog to your attention. AMDG.

4 Comments:

At August 30, 2005 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe-
I'm a friend of Sr. Steph's and she mentioned your blog. Congrats on entering the novitiate. I'm a former Jesuit Volunteer and I was delighted to hear that Tim McCabe has joined your ranks. Give him my regards if you see him.

 
At August 31, 2005 10:57 PM, Blogger Steph Youstra said...

Thanks .... {blushing sheepishly}

 
At September 02, 2005 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Joe! Finally I post!

 
At September 04, 2005 4:23 PM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Sr. Jeana -

I passed your regards on to Tim McCabe, and he sends his best. Always good to hear from an FJV!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home