Sunday, December 19, 2004

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Mom says you want to keep the occasion low-key, so I won't say much about it. I hope you don't mind that I didn't get you a gift - I figure the Sox winning the Series this year was enough. Anyhow, I'll see you and the rest of the family in a few days.

Not much to report at Loyola House other than the bone-chilling cold. Six degrees Fahrenheit this morning, four now. I'd have something to say about the Christmas party last night except for the fact that I was in bed all of yesterday with a nasty bout of stomach flu and completely missed the festivities. I've made a full recovery, however, and I'm now looking forward to the events of the coming week. Our triduum retreat at Manresa starts tomorrow evening, so I probably won't have be posting again 'til Thursday. Until then, hope all are doing well and that readers in climates as frosty as mine are keeping warm. AMDG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home