Friday, March 24, 2006

In South Bend.

As soon as I post this, I'll be heading out for a weekend visit to South Bend. I've deliberately kept a light schedule for the trip, which I'm looking at more as a semi-retreat than as an opportunity for reunion with old friends. That said, I will be staying at the Jesuit community in Granger and thus will have an opportunity to catch up with friends in the Society whom I may not see again before I finish my experiment in Chicago. Other than that, the weekend will probably consist of a lot of reading, relaxation and visits to old haunts like the Vickers Theatre. I'll be back in Chicago on Sunday afternoon, and I'll post an update early next week. AMDG.

2 Comments:

At March 26, 2006 9:26 PM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

In light of some unfortunate comments made on this post - comments I have been obliged to remove - I should lay down a few ground rules. Most commentators have been operating by these already, but for the sake of the few who have not I have to be more explicit.

1) Comments must be both charitable and constructive.
2) Criticism and critique are welcome, provided they meet the criteria expressed above.
3) Don't write anything you wouldn't want your mother to read.
4) Don't write anything you wouldn't want to say publicly, even if your comment is anonymous.

Your cooperation is appreciated. Please pray for me as I pray for you. Pax,

Joe

 
At March 28, 2006 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joseph,

I hope that you had a great weekend! Call me soon!

Peace,

Jake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home