Monday, April 17, 2006

Ad ripas Potomaci in Marylandia.


SICP is on spring break this week. Risking the ire of some readers who may feel that I travel too much, I'm going to spend the next few days at Georgetown. This will be my first time back on the Hilltop since I entered the novitiate, and I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends - both former classmates and Jesuit mentors who played a pivotal role in the birth of my vocation. I'll be back in Chicago on Friday; regular posting should resume shortly thereafter. Hoya Saxa, AMDG.

5 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog Joe!

 
At April 20, 2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Joe, when you have a chance, please check out my blog. I tagged you for a random meme.
:)

 
At April 21, 2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Lisa -

Thanks for the tip, and the tag - I'll do a post on the meme when I get back to Chicago. Pax,

Joe

 
At April 25, 2006 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you giving some love to the old Alma Mater ... how many Jesuits are left at Georgetown?

 
At April 26, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Anon -

There's about sixty Jesuits in the community at Georgetown - see their website for details: http://jesuits.georgetown.edu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home