Monday, February 13, 2006

Under the weather.

This weekend, Massachusetts and the rest of the Northeast were hit by a record-breaking Nor'easter some are calling the Blizzard of 2006. While Boston and New York received upwards of two feet of snow, my home region got only 8 to 14 inches - still enough to generate a flurry of school closings and keep a lot of residents home from work. Here in Chicago, I've been feeling the effects of the season with what I take to be a nasty cold - lots of coughing, a sore throat and some congestion, but thankfully no fever or fatigue. My duties today and tomorrow are fairly light, so I'm taking it easy. However, I'm teaching on Wednesday and will be heading off on a Kairos retreat on Thursday, so hopefully I'll get well soon. AMDG.

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon!!
Love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home