Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve at Loyola House.

Tonight the Loyola House community will celebrate Christmas as it does every year - with Mass followed by dinner and a reception at which we open our "Secret Santa" gifts. Tomorrow morning, the novices are free to go home for a few days' visit before reporting on December 29th to the annual bi-province formation conference (nicknamed "Kiddie Conference" because all the young Jesuits are required to attend), held this year at Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House in Barrington, Illinois. Thus, the next time I post I'll probably be writing from my parents' house in Rochester, Massachusetts. 'Til then, I wish my readers a happy and holy Christmas. AMDG.

1 Comments:

At December 25, 2005 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you at Bellarimine KoKo. Have a Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home