Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Suddenly It's 1960!

Dad, I'm sure you'll appreciate the title of this post; other readers may want to check here and here to understand the reference. Like the 1957 Plymouth Belvedere, Novitiate Notes dares to break the time barrier with an exciting new look. Ad experimentum I've decided to change the template of this blog. Novitiate Notes has had the same no-frills look for its entire ten-month existence, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to try out a new template. That said, I was more than happy with the old template and may return to it in the future. Readers with strong feelings for or against either the new or the old template are welcome to chime in, though I suspect I won't get much mail on the issue. AMDG.

4 Comments:

At June 28, 2005 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look. Dad got the reference. Great job! Did you add a counter?

 
At June 28, 2005 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Maroon ... would look great with some Gold ;)

 
At June 29, 2005 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look. Your postings are always interesting and I look forward to reading them. Keep them coming.

Nancy Loren

 
At June 29, 2005 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe - great new look. It's a keeper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home