Friday, November 12, 2004

Woo-hoo!

Most readers will probably react to this post with a resounding "Huh?" or an "Okaaaay," but right now I'm pleased because I just received my copy of the newly-printed 2005 edition of the Catalogus Provinciarum Statuum Foederatorum Americae Societatis Jesu - which is to say, the Catalogue of the Provinces of the Society of Jesus in the United States. The Catalogue is a directory listing all the Jesuits in the United States, their apostolates, residences and so on. The new 2005 edition is special for me and my fellow primi because, having entered in August, we're listed in the book for the first time. Granted, it doesn't have much of an impact on our daily lives, but somehow seeing our names in the printed pages of the Catalogue makes us feel more "official." By this time tomorrow the novelty of the experience will probably have worn off, so I might as well enjoy it today. AMDG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home